Friday 22 June 2012

A stylist at home


Today I'm swooning over a restored warehouse in a trendy part of Copenhagen called Christianshavn.  The warehouse is now the home of stylist Louise Kamman Riising and TV host Jacob Riising, but has previously been the carpentry workshop and packing office for Fritz Hansen, as well as the home of the Danish Film School!


I'm loving...  the gym rings
                             & the high gloss floor throughout 









By Nord Deer bed linen 

Via Bolig magasinet, Photo: Wendy Kaalund & Pernille Kaalund stylist Louise Kamman Riising

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gorgeous. Still can't work out why my home isn't all White when I love it so much!!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! Our house is white but I still love homes with colour X

      Delete
  2. Those rings definitely get the thumbs up - a definte trend here, I've seen a lot of swings lately too. And how good does that By Nord bed linen look? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one gorgeous home!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10