Tuesday 29 November 2011

Divine design

I am all about purity in design so imagine my excitement when I came across these amazing images from a church in Eastern Bohemia.  The Czech designer Maxim Velcovsky has used design classics like the Verner Panton chair and customizing it with a punched crucifix - work of a genius I say!

























 images via Dezeen                                                                                                    
                                                                                                    

3 comments:

  1. Wow if every church looked like this one I might be inclined to go more often! gorgeous!

    I love your shop and your blog, thank you so much for stopping by my blog the other day and introducing me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the modern take on a church. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10