Monday, 27 August 2012

A customer with great taste...

It's not that often I get a chance to take a peek into the home of one of my customers! So when Hazel first showed me these stunning  photos of her Chiswick apartment I just knew they were for sharing!


Don't you just love the view from the apartment too?  ♥ 




Check out Hazel's prize winning kitchen accessorised with our By Nord Wolf tea towel

The Icelandic Raven hanger, a cool silhouette on the bedroom mirror

The By Nord Photo print cushions give the sofas the Nordic treatment!














9 comments:

  1. Love the kitchen and absolutely love you blog... so much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely comment to wake up to this morning! Thank you :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO cool! I can imagine how proud you must feel to see your shop items out there on their own, in the real world, looking all fab :) The place and the view is really awesome too. Thanks for sharing Toni.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must admit that it did make me very proud to see them displayed in such a cool apartment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHATS with the pink sun ♥♥♥
    beautiful place - just beautiful.
    Have a sunny day sweets,
    Ax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pink sun is a showstopper! Just imagine being able to have a front row seat right there in your living room :)

      Delete
  6. great apartment and definitely a lovely view, that tea towel looks striking in the kitchen :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes the tea towel does look amazing doesn't it? In fact all our By Nord cushions look like they were made for that apartment too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice apartment and very nice Skandivis products in it!

    Having just visited Nicola's house (to die for) I absolutely loved your oilcloth on her al fresco table. It simply looked stunning.

    I'm also intrigued by the pink sun! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10