Friday, 26 October 2012

My studio crush

I admire creative people and I'm always curious to learn  how they live and what their workspaces look like, BUT rarely do I come across a spot as fabulous as the studio of the Danish artist Tenka Gammelgaard and it has left me 


 swooning big time


♥   


Loving the glasses






Beautiful styling





Via Tenka Gammelgaard
Photographs by Jacob Termansen

15 comments:

  1. I like those black and white paint brushes and the hints of copper colour amongst the monochrome. Have a lovely weekend Toni. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes aren't the brushes gorgeous! And you are right the hints of copper just add interest! Have a great weekend too Geraldine x

      Delete
  2. Now that is what I call 'organised chaos'.....and she has a colour scheme. What a fabulous space she has created.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally amazing and I recon it pretty hard to make chaos look so amazing :)

      Delete
  3. Love the Doo-Wop brass lamp amongst all the black and white!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! But then I love most Louis Poulsen lighting no matter where it turns up x

      Delete
  4. What an amazing space!!! Have a nice one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog :)

      Delete
  5. I lurve it - fab space - I'd live there ;)
    Happy weekend sweets,
    Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a fabulous studio! So full but still perfectly organised and colour coordinated.

    Think I would like one of those lights for my own house. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you loving the coordination of the patterns and "shades" of black & white x

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. I'm working on that look! I've got the tins and brushes ...

      Delete
  8. i love that space, too! it's so inspiring. :)

    xoxo
    agnes / iiiinspired

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10