Monday 14 May 2012

Gorgeous bathrooms

"Bad" means bath in most if not all of the Scandinavian languages! Don't you just love these cups with typography by Arne Jacobsen?
                                                                                         


Everyone loves a gorgeous bathroom so I've dug out a few of my current favorites to share with you...












                                                    





Image 1 via Cush and Nooks  2 and 3 Via Rumid dk

design letters via Bo Bedre Norway Photo Ting

10 comments:

  1. Love the mirrors above the sinks against the brickwork in image 1. Love the paper bin in 2. Love all the fittings in general. And then a white corb chair - how decadent to have that in your bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cups too. And Bad means bath in German as well!
    Regards,
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But of course! Why didn't I think of that! Thanks Anke

      Delete
  3. I love all of these - and the top one in particular! Thanks for the inspiration x

    PS - Bad means bath in Holland too by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Europe united around the word "bad" great! Have to admit the first one is my favorite too!

      Delete
  4. I love all these bathrooms, you have good taste! Like the first one a lot, the second one looks a lot like my own BAD.(Norwegian meaning)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much purodeco and I happen to know that your taste is fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... here is to BAD and European languages and their differences and similarities...

    I LOVE all those bathrooms. Before I bought my flat I dreamed of a bathroom like those. As you can see, I had to compromise. Maybe on my next property???

    Great choices. See you Friday x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah didn't realize that so many European Countries had "bad" in common!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10