Friday 23 November 2012

Christmas In Wood

These wooden Christmas decorations are the work of  the Finnish born designer  Hanna Francis and
are on sale in my shop!  The decorations look great as they are, but can of course be painted in any colour you fancy. I liked my birds so much, that I couldn't bare to take them down after Christmas so I went ahead and painted them with blackboard paint and have been hanging in my windows ever since!






Why not check out my shop for more designs from Hanna Francis

3 comments:

  1. These are definitely not just for Christmas - love the idea of painting them in black and white (and maybe some grey). Thanks for your comments, I really appreciate it. Have a lovely weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet - I like the blackboard paint idea Toni!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10