Thursday 8 March 2012

The Re Turned Birds

I have just come across these CUTE "Re Turned birds" on the wonderful blog Puredeco & just couldn't wait to share them with you!  The birds are the work of the Norwegian designer Lars Beller Fjetland  who creates the birds from leftover wood.     
Adoring the name too!                  


                                            


 

 

 

 

 

  images via Grand People

 

                                                                                                                                           




10 comments:

  1. Oh no, they look as if they are lined up for a bowling ball! No, quick, help!

    They are just too cute and I am loving you every day a little bit more for introducing me to such playful and gorgeous stuff x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are just too cute and don't worry I'll be digging up more goodies for you x

      Delete
  2. Love these birds! Thanks for the shout out;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are too cute Toni-Scandinavian design is just the best! Cx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree Caroline that Scandinavian design very often has the edge x

      Delete
  4. Sweet! These are going straight in my sourcing files : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these birdies are so cute!! I am always falling for wooden figurines!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Watch this space as I will soon be digging out more!

      Delete
  6. They are so cute, such a simple but lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right very simple - and I find that's often the key in good design.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10